sábado, agosto 05, 2006

Kevin!



Aprendi esta semana que Macaulay Culkin escreveu uma autobiografia. Mais ou menos. Escreveu um livro com bastantes detalhes autobiográficos mas que é essencialmente uma obra de ficção. Mais ou menos.
Cortesia do jornal Metro inglês, aqui vai um excerto dos excertos:
So who am I? Now that I'm here, how do I measure my worth? You could say the collection of meagre possessions I have gathered over the course of my short life is who I am. Is what a man owns who he is? I have a gorilla named Abe. Is that who I am? Is that how I will be remembered? I hope not. I hope I'm remembered as the king of the world, the nobleman who united all nations of the Earth. But that probably won't happen. At least not to me and definitely not today, because today I'm going to do what I do every day: I'm going to sit in bed and exist. I will do nothing and have nothing to show for it. Put most simply, in the words of my beloved Popeye: "I am what I am and that is all that I am". And that is how I exist.
I... watch... television.

Sem comentários: